Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 17, 2012

Scared

We have known for a while that Lexi was going to need surgery. However, knowing that it is close to time to do this operation, I get more and more scared of what may happen.  Everyone has said that getting a button would not be a big ordeal....however, the fundoplication seems from what I have read to be a major surgery.  I am panicked. I am fearful.  I know that God is much bigger than these doctors and this surgery. I know that He is control of this.  However, I am human, and the human part of my is cringing inside with fear of the uncertainty.  I pray that God grant me the peace to know in my heart what I already know in my head; that He has this thing under control and there is nothing to worry about.  I pray that this fear flee my soul and in it's place, peace embrace me.

Please continue to lift my family up in prayer for this big day.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment